What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as country, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the data we collect
Webonic Tech may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
We send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they accept the cookies. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information by blocking cookies, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
The log cookies allow us to identify which pages are being used. This will help our team analyze the Site traffic and improve the website to ensure that it meets User needs and is convenient for the User. We guarantee that we will use collected data for internal analysis and then this information is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Cookies on the Webonic Tech website
Session cookies. We use a session cookie to recognize Users on our website and remember log-ins for our system.
Google Analytics. We use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to help us measure web traffic analysis and usage trends and to understand more about the profile of our users, how the Webonic Tech website and content is used in order to enhance the user experience. We guarantee that all Users data is anonymous. You can opt out of tracking by Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting services by visiting Google Ads Settings or by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Google AdWords and Google Remarketing. We use the online Ad program Google AdWords and the Google Remarketing technology. A conversion tracking cookie is placed when a user clicks on an Webonic Tech advertisement delivered by Google AdWords. Conversion tracking cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. The conversion tracking cookie allows us to view the total number of conversions and analyze the performance of our Ads. More information about Google AdWords.
Yandex.Metrika. We use this statistical tool to see and analyze the traffic and funnels and use on Webonic Tech’s website that allows us to provide high-quality and high-demanded content for our Users. We guarantee that all Users data is private. You can opt out of tracking by Yandex.Metrika services by visiting Yandex.Metrica opt-out add-on.
Proprietary Lead tracking system. We use a lead tracking system to monitor where our leads are in the sales and marketing funnel that allows us to meet the requirements of our potential customers and move our leads to the next sale’s stage.
Pipedrive CRM. We use this tool for managing sales processes (emailing, forecasting, reporting). All collected information is confidential.
Email marketing. We can send two kinds of emails:
– personal correspondence or emails with invoices or business offers
– emails for tracking how much traffic our newsletter emails send to our Site and we can track, at an individual level, whether the User has opened and clicked on it.
If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked, you can unsubscribe from the Webonic Tech newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.
How to opt-out of cookies
You can easily manage the cookies that you allow on your computer through the internet browser that you use.
Opting out of cookies in Internet Explorer
- Choose “Tools”
- Click on “Internet Options”
- Click the “Privacy” tab
- Move the slider to choose your settings
More information here
Opting out of cookies in Safari
- Choose “Preferences” from Safari menu
- Select “Security”
- Cookie settings are shown
- Choose your settings
More information here
Opting out of cookies in Google Chrome
- Click on the “Tools” menu
- Select “Options”
- Click the “Under the Bonnet” tab
- Find the “Privacy” section
- Click “Content settings”
- Click the “Cookie settings” tab and choose your settings
More information here
Opting out of cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Click on “Menu”, then “Options”
- Select “Privacy”
- Select “Cookies”
- Choose your settings
More information here
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Managing your personal information
Every User can restrict the collection or use of personal data:
- A user can require details of personal data which we hold about him under the General Data Protection Regulations. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Webonic Tech Ltd, 3a Кollektornaya Str., Minsk 220004, Belarus
- If you have agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing and analytical purposes, you may change your mind at any time and request Webonic Tech to erase that data or cease processing it by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The data will be removed within 30 days.
- We will not disclose, sell or distribute your personal information to any other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you think that any information we are collecting on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at email@example.com soon as possible. We will immediately correct any information at your request.
- If you believe that Webonic Tech is not processing your Personal Data in accordance with the requirements set out herein or applicable EEA data protection laws, you can at any time lodge a complaint with the data protection authority of the EEA country in which you live.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on May 15, 2018